What LinkBermuda is doing to protect you, our team & our services
As a valued LinkBermuda customer, we appreciate the trust you place in us and our team to serve you. During this unprecedented time, we wanted to reach out to you directly to let you know what we’re doing to ensure the continuity of our services, your safety and that of our team, and our partners.
We understand that you are counting on us to provide timely and responsive customer service through this. We don’t take that lightly. That is why we are taking all precautions and measures to ensure that our operations are uninterrupted so that we can respond appropriately to issues and requests as they come up.
To protect you and our team, we are:
• Ensuring our team follows all safety and prevention practices
• Increasing the cleaning and disinfecting of our facilities, especially high touch areas like key pads, door handles, railings, etc.
• Establishing protocols for our technicians to ensure appropriate protections are in place for both you and our technicians
• Following the advice of Public Health requesting our team members to stay home if they are feeling unwell
• Restricting travel and ensuring team members who have traveled outside Bermuda self-isolate at home for 14 days
• Creating work-from-home options for our team where appropriate to ensure continuity of service
• Actively monitoring conditions and as things change, adapting our approach based on guidance from national and local health authorities
• Implementing Covid-19 screening protocols for all contractors and customers visiting LinkBermuda’s facilities
During these unsettling times, we want you to know that the team here at LinkBermuda cares deeply about doing whatever we can to support you and keep you connected to the things and people that matter most to you. As we continue to monitor new developments, you have our personal commitment that we will stay in touch to share what we’re doing to adapt. We will post updates to our website at linkbermuda.com.
Take good care,
Deborah Shaffner, CEO
Arthur Taylor, Country Manager