vCloud Virtual Private Cloud
Value and flexibility in a hybrid cloud solution
With Link vCloud Virtual Private Cloud, you can create your own Virtual Data Centre (VDC) and enjoy superior performance that scales to meet the most basic to the most demanding computing needs. Improve your IT operational efficiencies by reducing infrastructure deployment time and administrative costs while increasing reliability.
Link vCloud Virtual Private Cloud is a multi-tenant, logically isolated core computer service that lives on shared infrastructure. Virtual Private Cloud offers customers considerable value and flexibility in a hybrid cloud solution that is expandable through the use of add-ons to meet your business needs.
Virtual Private Cloud is architected on industry leading VMware vSphere and is located in Bermuda’s most state of the art data centre at Link Teleport.
- Scalability and flexibility: Virtual Private Cloud lets you scale up if there’s an increase in business demand and scale down quickly when there’s low demand.
- Cost efficiency: With Virtual Private Cloud, you don’t have to pay any upfront charges or bandwidth utilization fees.
- Fast and agile: The Link vCloud hosting platform provides automated provisioning of infrastructure for quick procurement and rapid delivery. As Virtual Private Cloud provides elasticity and scalability, businesses can ramp up and get the job done faster.
- Support for disaster recovery, business continuity, and high availability: If disaster strikes, your employees can access the same Virtual Private Cloud they have always accessed via an Internet connection from anywhere in the world.
- Productivity: Redeploy internal resources and staff to focus on revenue-generating initiatives and spend less time provisioning and managing IT maintenance.