Eastlink Total Device Protection
Smartphone coverage for the unexpected
Eastlink’s Total Device Protection covers your business’ smartphones (up to 25 lines) if they get lost or stop working. Not having a functional device contributes to costly downtime, impacting your ability to connect with customers and your team. Additionally, paying the full replacement cost of a damaged or lost device can be very expensive.
Plan Benefits with Eastlink Total Device Protection
- We replace your smartphone if it stops working or go missing(1)
- Pocket Geek is an app that can send an email with the location of a lost or stolen device, sound an alarm (even if it’s on vibrate or silent), remotely lock your device or wipe sensitive data. If Pocket Geek can’t help, your phone is automatically covered by Eastlink Device Protection.
- Monitoring the health of your business devices can help diagnose problems
- Receive your replacement device within 1-3 business days(2)
- Easy billing with monthly payments added to your Eastlink Business Mobile account(3)
Plan pricing is based on the device retail price. A replacement service fee may apply(2).
Fees are based on device tier.
Eligible devices based on tier (Monthly recurring charge and replacement service fee remains):
- Tier 1: Alcatel GO FLIP, iPhone 6s, Samsung XCover4, LG Q Stylo+, LG XPower3
- Tier 2: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy A70, Samsung Galaxy A50, Samsung Galaxy 20, LG G7 One
- Tier 3: iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy S10e, Samsung Galaxy S9
- Tier 4: iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (excludes 1TB), Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Keep Your Device Protected
Get your Geek on and transform the way you interact with your device with a variety of tools.
- Locate, Alert, Lock and Wipe (4)
- Device monitoring
- Geek TipsSM
Pocket Geek is included in every Device Protection plan.
Getting a Replacement
Here are three easy steps to claim your replacement device.
Step 1: Call Us
Call us at 1-877-813-1727 or dial *611 from any Eastlink Mobile device. Please have the following information handy when you call:
- Mobile phone number
- Business address
- Sales receipt information (Eastlink Account Number, date of Device Protection Plan purchase, and type of device)
- IMEI number of the mobile device(s)
Step 2: Ship Your Device (If Applicable)
We’ll send pre-paid shipping materials and instructions. Please follow these simple steps to prepare your defective device before sending it to us:
- Please ensure that your device is unlocked – if we receive your device and it’s locked, you’ll be charged an unlocking or non-return device fee
- Ensure that you back up the content (data, software, information and files) from your device
- Don’t forget to remove your SIM and memory card (if applicable)
Step 3: Get Your Device
After an initial assessment, you’ll receive a comparable replacement device. A comparable(6) replacement device will be sent to you within 1-3 business days of having your replacement request approved(2).