Eastlink’s Business Team is waiting to talk to you 1-877-813-1727
- Are you starting a new business?
- Have your business communications’ needs changed?
- Are you looking for other options to meet your changing needs?
- Latest updates on Eastlink’s response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Learn More
The Eastlink Business Experience
Deciding what services you need for your business can be a confusing and difficult process, especially for those who aren’t tech-savvy. Eastlink’s Business Team are specialists at evaluating your business requirements and can work with you to design the right solution at a price that fits your budget. Our local sales teams, service coordinators and technicians are ready to assist you at every stage of the process and:
Ensure our products match your current needs:
- perform on-site audits and technology assessments
- provide technical expertise based on customer requirements, efficiency and cost
Simplify the installation process:
- act as coordinator and liaison between all parties for complex and multi-site installations
- provide on-site training and support while installation is taking place
Provide a single point of contact long after the sale:
- designated account management and maintenance
- on-site support when required
Our Team can guide you through selections on the phone or meet with you for a more detailed discussion on your requirements. The choice is yours, but you can expect an Eastlink Business Experience that puts your business needs at the heart of the solution. If there are any concerns or service issues you would like to report to us, you can reach us by clicking here.
CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you.
To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at www.ccts-cprst.ca or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.