Bring the speed of your LAN to your WAN
Privately connect your multi locations to share information and resources—and enable centralization of resources.
- Privacy & Security: Our Carrier Ethernet service standards ensure the privacy and security of your data by working transparently with your Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks to securely connect your WAN.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Support: Your service components are monitored around the clock by our Network Operations Centre (NOC). You receive direct access to a dedicated NOC technician who will work to resolve your technical issues.
- Guaranteed Availability and Performance: Our industry-leading SLAs give you guaranteed availability, latency and bandwidth so you’ll always get the service you expect.
- Scalability: Our Carrier Ethernet services are easily scalable to 10 Gbps so you can adjust your bandwidth to meet your changing business needs.
- MEF-Aligned: Our networking equipment is MEF-certified and our services are built to align completely with MEF service definitions to give you industry-standard performance and availability.
IP-VPN is a MPLS Layer 3 VPN solution employing a peer-to-peer model using Border Gateway Protocol to distribute your VPN-related information. This service is ideal for QoS, traffic engineering and implementing network convergence of voice, video and data.
- Layer 3 distributed model provides autonomy and enables you to make forwarding decisions locally.
- Highly-scalable peer-to-peer model lets you outsource routing information, saving you money and reducing operational complexity.
- Uses Virtual Routing/Forwarding (VRF) instances to simplify Layer 3 network virtualization. This allows you to provide traffic separation and path isolation on a shared network infrastructure so you don’t need to deploy MPLS in your enterprise network.
Ethernet Private Line (EPL)
Ethernet Private Line (EPL) provides a point-to-point Layer 2 Ethernet virtual connection (EVC) between two UNIs. This highly transparent solution is a good replacement for legacy TDM services.
- EPL is entirely dedicated to one service and allows All-to-One Bundling, which means all your VLAN IDs are bound to a single EVC.
- Transparency allows you to send tagged and untagged Ethernet frames without provisioning changes.
- Layer 2 control protocol frames are tunneled across, giving you the appearance of being directly connected to your remote device.
Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL)
Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL) is a point-to-point Layer 2 EVC between two UNIs that allows multiple service instances to be multiplexed on the same UNI, letting you terminate multiple VLAN-based services.
This solution can be used to replace legacy frame relay services, to provide connectivity between your head office and multiple remote offices, or to provide a dedicated connection to the Internet.
- Allows encapsulation of specific VLAN IDs into a particular service.
- Permits broadcast and multicast traffic.
- Offers a high degree of transparency.
Ethernet over Cable
Extend your core business network to home offices and branch offices with Ethernet connectivity at speeds up to 200 Mbps. By taking advantage of Eastlink’s local cable infrastructure you can get fast connectivity without the need to invest in a fibre connection.
Ethernet over Cable allows you to provide Layer 2 Ethernet connectivity to your sites, eliminating the need for VPN and allowing your remote branches to enjoy the same level of network connectivity as your corporate office.